Getting started with Benchmark in 4 Steps
Create your account. This user will be the administrator for the system – meaning you'll be in charge of things like Global Settings.
Don’t worry. You can add and edit administrators after you're set up.
Customize your Benchmark experience.
- First, enter your customized URL. Pick your name carefully, this name cannot be edited once it is saved. We went ahead and added a suggestion based on your company name, but you have the ability to edit. If the URL you entered already exists, you will be notified.
- Add your brand's logo to customize your team's experience with Benchmark.
- Enter your fiscal year to help track your performance over the year.
- We all group accounts differently. Please enter a few of your account classifications here so you can better track them. You have the ability to edit this later.
Activities and Premium Modules
- Benchmark has identified the 14 most common field marketing and sales activities performed in the beverage industry and built them in standard when you sign up.
Benchmark also offers Premium Modules that are not included in the 30-day free trial. Test and Train and Promotions Booking Premium Modules are optional and can be included as additional features of Benchmark.
Sign up for Benchmark with a 7-day free trial.
- If you decide to continue your partnership with Benchmark, here's how it works: you pay month-to-month at a flat rate of $175 per user (we ask for 3 users minimum). Each additional user is $175 per month and you can add or remove users at any time.
- You can cancel at any time.
- Please make sure you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Step 1 of 4